Our newest winch mount bumper
for the 2012+ Toyota Tacoma is now available!
Don't want to add an aftermarket bumper to your Tacoma just so you can mount a winch? You are not alone. Aftermarket bumpers are 100-150 lbs, degrade aerodynamics and are expensive. Keep your stock bumper, factory looks and your MPG with the installation of this winch mount bumper within and behind the stock bumper cover.
- Designed and built in Fort Worth, Texas!
- Lighter than most aftermarket bumpers at 63 lbs.
- Built to last. .250" steel winch tub with a .125" facia for a total of .375" of protection up front!
- Full height front and rear winch cradle.
- Light tabs will enable the mounting of most 4" wide LED lights or our 2" Sirius lights.
- Reinforced lower facia with 4 x .130" gussets, adds bashplate protection up front.
- 4" drain holes facilitate access to winch mounting bolts
- Will accept most winches with industry standard 10" x 4.5" bolt pattern.
- Works with either roller fairleads or synthetic style hawse.
- Will not work with a body lift.
- Shackle mounts are mounted through and through, TIG welded front and rear and are drilled .906" ID for .890" OD or smaller pins which is common for a 3/4" shackle. Pins sizes can vary.
- CNC Laser cut.
- Winch mounts come in bare steel only.
Visit our Google+ page
for tons of customer install photos then U.S. Off Road store
to purchase yours!